Tuesday, June 5, 2012

tool #5

Sweet dreams of the Zoo by Eggleste on Storybird Storybird is a great tool and I think the students could use it to tell a story about how to solve a math problem or explain weathering and erosion with a fantasy element to it. there are so many cartoons to choose from I think it would be a creative outlet for students while accurately using math or science vocabulary in the project. Big Huge labs is another fun one... this could be used for so many quick projects. I chose the motivational poster and I think this could be used a ton in class and the students would love to share them with each other. They could be given a vocabulary word and have to find a photo and great words to emphasize its meaning. I chose my bulldog...

4 comments:

  1. How did you embed storybird into your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe under the "share" tab in Storyboard it said Embed

    ReplyDelete
  3. Once you publish your Storybird, you can open the Read tab. Once you open "Read", then you can see a button for share.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Lisa for your help! I couldn't remember exactly how I did it...

    ReplyDelete